Liaoning Medical University, founded in 1946, is one of the higher provincial schools carrying high reputation for standards and discipline. In 2006, with the approval of the State Council of China, the earlier name Jinzhou Medical University was changed to Liaoning Medical University.
Since 2003, this university has been qualified to grant Master’s Degrees to Clinical Medical Graduate students. The university’s curriculum comprises 321 specialized undergraduates subjects, 32 master degree programs and 1 doctor degree program.
The campus covers 11,40,000 sp. mtrs. There are 16 Teaching Departments, 98 Teaching Offices, 56 Teaching Laboratories, 7 Affiliated Comprehensive Hospitals and 169 bases for bases for teaching and practice.
The capacity of students is about 15000. Presently. There are 219 Professors or Chief Doctors, 533 Associated Professors, 45 with Doctorate Degree, 256 with Master Degree etc. Most of the faculty for the undergraduate course consists of National and International Professors trained form USA, UK, Canada and Beigium.
Hundreds of Teachers and Researchers, have won the Honor of the ‘Excellent Teacher and talented person with great abilities for Science and Technology’ by national Government and Local Government, for their outstanding achievements.
English as the medium of instruction for foreign students has started since the year 2004. All classrooms are equipped with multimedia to facilitate easier and visual teaching methodologies.
The affiliated hospitals are attached to the university and within the campus region. The Clinical Hospitals comprise nearly about 7000 beds.
The Morphology Lab, Human Imitating Computer Lab, The Exhibition Room of Anatomy Samples, The National First rate Pharmaceutical lab are the Highlights of the Clinical Learning for the students at Liaoning Medical University.
RESEARCH & KEY DISCIPLINES
Human Anatomy and Embryology, Bone Suregery & Otolaryngology from the Key Provincial Subjects for Research at LMU.
The Key Laboratories are Medicine Tissue Engineering laboratory, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury laboratory, Animal Products Quality and Safety Engineering laboratory, Surgery key Laboratory & Molecular Cell Biology and Drug Development Key Laboratory.
LMU has ties with overseas institutions, such as Toronto University, Laval University and New Fenlan University in japan.
Some of the overseas universitys and colleges cooperating with LMU in research work and scholarly exchange are University of Victoria (Australia), Ulste University (Britain), Konyang University(Korea), Laval University (Canada), Bashkortostan National Medical University (Russia).
|Course & Period of study
||MBBS -6 (5+1) years, MS/MS/MDS -3 Yrs
|Medium of study
||10+2 or Inter passed with 5-% marks in Bio Science group (40% to B.C., S.C., S.T., Candidtes)
||Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools of WHO, eligible for Screening thest MCI for awarding recognition for defree.
- Official Chambers of Medico Aboard in the University Campus.
- Indian Restaurant in the Campus & Andhra Cook.
JINZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
TOTAL EXPENSES TO COMPLETE MBBS IN JINZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN CHINA
||TOTAL EXPENSES IN RMB
|COLLEGE FEES (RMB)
|HOSTEL FEES (RMB)
|FOOD EXPENSES (RMB)
|CONSULTANCY FEES AND AIR TICKET (INR)
|TOTAL EXPENSES PER YEAR (RMB)
|TOTAL EXPENSES PER YEAR (INR)
TOTAL 1ST YEAR EXPENSES = 8, 18,000/-
- COLLEGE FEES:- 34,000/-
- HOSTEL FEES:-55,000/-
- MISCELLANEOUS:- 48,000/-
- FOOD EXPENSES:- 80,000/-
TOTAL 5 YEARS EXPENSES = 27, 38,000/-
- COLLEGE FEES (5 YEARS):- 16,20,000/-
- HOSTEL FEES (5 YEARS) :- 2,75,000/-
- FOOD EXPENSES (5 YEARS) :- 4,00,000
- MISCELLANEOUS (5 YEARS) :- 1,48,000/-
**CONSULTANCY + AIR TICKET FARE (ONLY PAID IN 1ST YEAR) :- 2,95,000/-
1 AIRPORT PICKUP 2 MEDICAL CHECKUP IN CHINA
3 POLICE VERIFICATION IN CHINA 4 ROOM ALLOTMENT IN HOSTEL
5 OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT 6 GETTING A LOCAL SIM CARD
Advantages in GXMU
01. Very low tuition fees and hostel charges and food cost.
02. All these Universities are in the MCI approved list. see MCI website
03. Option to do Internship in your own country.
04. First World standard teaching, lab, equipments and other facilities in these medical universities.
05. Indian teachers and other teachers from the Indian sub continent. So there will be no problem in understanding English pronunciation.
06. AC Hostel with attached bathroom for International students, totally separate from the Chinese hostel.
07. MCI Screening test coaching facility in some of the universities by our Indian teachers within the campus and separate classroom for that. We also mail study materials according to MCI syllabus throughout the course of 5 years to those students admitted through us which will help the students to pass MCI Screening test in one shot.
08. Our own Student's Co-ordinator who can speak English, Hindi, Bengali, Chinese fluently will be present in the campus in the initial few days on behalf of us to look after the students send by us.
09. Scholarship available for international students.
- HSK4 (Mandarin language) is not required.
Traveling Tips and Guidelines in China
1.Passport (All passports if you have previous one)
2.Air Tickets (We will have copy of that)
3.Copy of the Visa (Keep a xerox copy)
4.Copy of Admission letter (We will too have a copy of that)
5.Foreign expense for Fees and Living expenses. (Fees in USD + 600 USD min)***
6.Copies of all Educational certificates obtained in your country of origin from 10th std.
7.Medicines like Vomiting Tablets, Acidity, Loose motion, Cotton for ears and ear drops, any other medicine as per instruction by the doctor of the student.
- Keep your check in bag weight within 20 kgs and hand bag weight within 5 kgs
- Any excess baggage will be chargeable by the airlines (Rs 2000/- per kg approx). Please note that the weight of baggage at home and at airport will always vary due to unknown reasons. So please carry enough local currency so that excess baggage can be paid for.
- Always carry your important documents in your hand bag only. Wear a waist pouch bag to carry money and passport there.
- Do not ever accept any parcel from any stranger at the airport.
- Do not make any relationship with any unknown co-passenger in the flight.
- Do not forget to take along with you your hand bag, pouch, mobile, etc etc while using toilet in the flight or in the airport.
- Do not carry gold jewellery or any other expensive ornaments along with you.
- Maintain discipline at the airport and in the flight.
-Do not consume any liquor if offered in the flight. If any nuisance caused in the flight will result expulsion from China immediately you land there.
- Carry black ball pen to fill the emigration, customs and entry forms in the airport.
- Wear shoes which is compulsory for both boys and girls during the travel till you reach the Medical University in China.
- Full hand shirt with light sweater or any other warm clothes are advised while traveling due to low temperature in the flight and in the airports.
- Last but not the least…give respect to all the Chinese you come across while your travel to the University and always be polite.
Donts to be followed in China
1. Do not get involved into any sort of any political activity or never make any remarks about any political aspect in China.
2. Do not even try to pass any lewd remarks to any girls inside the University or outside.
3. Do not fight with any person inside the University or outside.
4. Do not try to steal anything from the shops or departmental stores or anywhere in China.
5. Do not allow a deep fall in percentage of Attendance in the University classes.
6. Do not go out alone outside the University in the 1st year until and unless you know the Chinese language a little bit or else you may not be able to return to the University.
In 2012 only around 14 students were expelled from the Universities in China due to a) Stealing of goods (5 students), b) Fighting in public places (6 students) c) Molesting girls (2 students) d) Poor attendance in Class (1 student).
Please note that China is a very much strict country where everyone abide by the law and in China if a student do any sort of crime then he will be expelled from the University at once.
In China security is thats why in the highest level in the whole world.