Dalian Medical University is a university in Dalian, Liaoning, China under the provincial government. It was founded in 1947 in the southern part of Dalian city, China by Mao Ze Dong.
In October 2007, it moved to the new campus in Lushunkou District, Dalian, which is across Lushun South Road from Dalian University of Foreign Languages' new campus.
The school through its Dalian Medical University Plastination Co. subsidiary is the source of the cadavers which have undergone plastination to appear worldwide in the Bodies.
Academic Strength & Environment
The admission principle in this university is according to the quota. If it is full, the application system will be closed. So please contact with CUCAS before you apply the program in this university.
Founded in 1947 as Guandong Medical College, Dalian Medical University (DLMEDU) has developed into a multi-disciplinary medical university located in the coastal city-Dalian. As the biggest harbor city in Northeast China region, Dalian is an important international shipping center, logistics center and financial center in Northeast Asia. Owning excellent environment and temperate climate, Dalian was firstly listed as the “Best Tourist Cities” of China. In 2009, it was recognized by UNEP and awarded the highest prize of international garden city by IFPRA.
DLMEDU is the largest medical university in China which enrolls the most international students, as much as 1300 from 82 countries in degree programs. It occupies an area of 373 acres with building area of 94 acres and contains 22 teaching and scientific research institutions, 5 supplementary teaching organizations, 1 branch college, 1 affiliated medical school, 9 affiliated hospitals (2 are directly affiliated hospitals), over 100 teaching bases, 1 state level International Scitech Cooperation base, 1 ministerial level research institution, 1 ministerial level lab, 10 provincial level key labs, 1 provincial level engineering technology research center and 6 provincial key labs for universities.
The university has a staff team of 4500, including 580 professor, 660 associate professors and 910 Doctoral. and master tutors. The number of students has reached up to 12,800, including 1300 international degree students. In 2011, 246 international students are admitted to take the Bachelor’s degree programs taught in English or Chinese, which covers Clinical Medicine, Oral Medicine, and Nursing. Clinical Medicine is the earliest established discipline in DLMEDU with solid foundation and strong academic strength.
The MBBS program for international students in DLMEDU was set in 2004 and in 2007 the MOE declared it as the qualified university to offer English-taught MBBS program. The program is open in each spring and autumn, with the same duration and tuition fee. Besides, it can be taught in English and Japanese upon students’ choice. According to the framework agreement on degree accreditation between MOE of China and other countries, the degree awarded by DLMEDU is recognized in 31 countries. In addition, the university also signed agreements with medical associations in Thailand, Ghana, Sri Lanka.
The university has carried out the exchange and cooperation in domestic and abroad widely. Till now, it has established cooperative relationships with University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Brazil, The University of Adelaide in Australia, the Ohio State University in USA, the University of Groningen in Holland, University of Toyama in Japan, University of Oslo in Norway, BaFuLuoFu State Medicine University in Russia, Dnepropetrovsk National University in Ukraine etc 99 universities or scientific institutions in 38 countries and regions.
DLMEDU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
TOTAL EXPENSES TO COMPLETE MBBS IN DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN CHINA
|COLLEGE FEES (RMB)
|HOSTEL FEES (RMB)
|FOOD EXPENSES (RMB)
|CONSULTANCY FEES AND AIR TICKET (RMB)
|TOTAL EXPENSES PER YEAR (RMB)
|TOTAL EXPENSES PER YEAR (INR)
TOTAL 1ST YEAR EXPENSES = 9,34,400/-
- COLLEGE FEES:- 42,000/-
- HOSTEL FEES:-10,000/-
- MISCELLANEOUS:- 3,940/-
- FOOD EXPENSES:- 8000/-
TOTAL 5 YEARS EXPENSES = 34,20,040/-
- COLLEGE FEES (5 YEARS):- 21,00,000/-
- HOSTEL FEES (5 YEARS) :- 5,00,000/-
- FOOD EXPENSES (5 YEARS) :- 4,00,000
- MISCELLANEOUS (5 YEARS) :- 1,25,400/-
**CONSULTANCY FEES (ONLY PAID IN 1ST YEAR) :- 2,95,000/- THIS INCLUDES:-
1 AIRPORT PICKUP 2 MEDICAL CHECKUP IN CHINA
3 POLICE VERIFICATION IN CHINA 4 ROOM ALLOTMENT IN HOSTEL
5 OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT 6 GETTING A LOCAL SIM CARD
Advantages in DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
01. Very low tuition fees and hostel charges and food cost.
02. All these Universities are in the MCI approved list. see MCI website
03. Option to do Internship in your own country.
04. First World standard teaching, lab, equipments and other facilities in these medical universities.
05. Indian teachers and other teachers from the Indian sub continent. So there will be no problem in understanding English pronunciation.
06. AC Hostel with attached bathroom for International students, totally separate from the Chinese hostel.
07. Our own Student's Co-ordinator who can speak English, Hindi, Bengali, Chinese fluently will be present in the campus in the initial few days on behalf of us to look after the students send by us.
08. Scholarship available for international students.
Traveling Tips and Guidelines in China
1.Passport (All passports if you have previous one)
2.Air Tickets (We will have copy of that)
3.Copy of the Visa (Keep a xerox copy)
4.Copy of Admission letter (We will too have a copy of that)
5.Foreign expense for Fees and Living expenses. (Fees in USD + 600 USD min)***
6.Copies of all Educational certificates obtained in your country of origin from 10th std.
7.Medicines like Vomiting Tablets, Acidity, Loose motion, Cotton for ears and ear drops, any other medicine as per instruction by the doctor of the student.
- Keep your check in bag weight within 20 kgs and hand bag weight within 5 kgs
- Any excess baggage will be chargeable by the airlines (Rs 2000/- per kg approx). Please note that the weight of baggage at home and at airport will always vary due to unknown reasons. So please carry enough local currency so that excess baggage can be paid for.
- Always carry your important documents in your hand bag only. Wear a waist pouch bag to carry money and passport there.
- Do not ever accept any parcel from any stranger at the airport.
- Do not make any relationship with any unknown co-passenger in the flight.
- Do not forget to take along with you your hand bag, pouch, mobile, etc etc while using toilet in the flight or in the airport.
- Do not carry gold jewellery or any other expensive ornaments along with you.
- Maintain discipline at the airport and in the flight.
-Do not consume any liquor if offered in the flight. If any nuisance caused in the flight will result expulsion from China immediately you land there.
- Carry black ball pen to fill the emigration, customs and entry forms in the airport.
- Wear shoes which is compulsory for both boys and girls during the travel till you reach the Medical University in China.
- Full hand shirt with light sweater or any other warm clothes are advised while traveling due to low temperature in the flight and in the airports.
- Last but not the least…give respect to all the Chinese you come across while your travel to the University and always be polite.
Donts to be followed in China
1. Do not get involved into any sort of any political activity or never make any remarks about any political aspect in China.
2. Do not even try to pass any lewd remarks to any girls inside the University or outside.
3. Do not fight with any person inside the University or outside.
4. Do not try to steal anything from the shops or departmental stores or anywhere in China.
5. Do not allow a deep fall in percentage of Attendance in the University classes.
6. Do not go out alone outside the University in the 1st year until and unless you know the Chinese language a little bit or else you may not be able to return to the University.
In 2012 only around 14 students were expelled from the Universities in China due to a) Stealing of goods (5 students), b) Fighting in public places (6 students) c) Molesting girls (2 students) d) Poor attendance in Class (1 student).
Please note that China is a very much strict country where everyone abide by the law and in China if a student do any sort of crime then he will be expelled from the University at once.
In China security is thats why in the highest level in the whole world.