COURSE FEE FOR Fujian UNIVERSITY
a) Rs 2, 95,000 to be paid in 4 parts (50,000 + 50,000 + 1,50,000 + 45,000) in Vadodara Office to secure a Registration for the student in Fujian University and it includes:
- Registration Fees
- Admission Fees to the University
- Documentation Charges
- Enrolment Fees
- Airfare for the student (one time)
- Visa charges
- MCI Eligibility Certificate collection
- Post Landing Services
FEES TO BE PAID IN CHINA DIRECT TO THE UNIVERSITY
- B) FEES TO BE PAID IN CHINA(At the start of every year)
|Total Yearly Fees
TOTAL 1,76,000 RMB in 5 years
Fees and other charges not included in the package
RESIDENCY FEE : 600 RMB/YEARLY
MEDICAL INSURANCE : 400 RMB/YEARLY
MEDICAL CHECK UP IN CHINA (ONCE) : 200 RMB ONLY ONE TIME
FOOD COST : Rs 4000/- per month approx
Books @ Rs 3000/- per year along with all items for personal use.
- Any fare related to any form of transport mode other than the 1st time.
- Any insurance fee that the student may opt for while his stay in China.
- Any Charges due to any damages caused to any other students or to the College
- Any charges related to test, retest due to the failure in normal scheduled test in any semester in any year.
Advantages in GXMU
01. Very low tuition fees and hostel charges and food cost.
02. All these Universities are in the MCI approved list. see MCI website
03. Option to do Internship in your own country.
04. First World standard teaching, lab, equipments and other facilities in these medical universities.
05. Indian teachers and other teachers from the Indian sub continent. So there will be no problem in understanding English pronunciation.
06. AC Hostel with attached bathroom for International students, totally separate from the Chinese hostel.
07. MCI Screening test coaching facility in some of the universities by our Indian teachers within the campus and separate classroom for that. We also mail study materials according to MCI syllabus throughout the course of 5 years to those students admitted through us which will help the students to pass MCI Screening test in one shot.
08. Our own Student's Co-ordinator who can speak English, Hindi, Bengali, Chinese fluently will be present in the campus in the initial few days on behalf of us to look after the students send by us.
09. Scholarship available for international students.
- HSK4 (Mandarin language) is not required.
Traveling Tips and Guidelines in China
1.Passport (All passports if you have previous one)
2.Air Tickets (We will have copy of that)
3.Copy of the Visa (Keep a xerox copy)
4.Copy of Admission letter (We will too have a copy of that)
5.Foreign expense for Fees and Living expenses. (Fees in USD + 600 USD min)***
6.Copies of all Educational certificates obtained in your country of origin from 10th std.
7.Medicines like Vomiting Tablets, Acidity, Loose motion, Cotton for ears and ear drops, any other medicine as per instruction by the doctor of the student.
- Keep your check in bag weight within 20 kgs and hand bag weight within 5 kgs
- Any excess baggage will be chargeable by the airlines (Rs 2000/- per kg approx). Please note that the weight of baggage at home and at airport will always vary due to unknown reasons. So please carry enough local currency so that excess baggage can be paid for.
- Always carry your important documents in your hand bag only. Wear a waist pouch bag to carry money and passport there.
- Do not ever accept any parcel from any stranger at the airport.
- Do not make any relationship with any unknown co-passenger in the flight.
- Do not forget to take along with you your hand bag, pouch, mobile, etc etc while using toilet in the flight or in the airport.
- Do not carry gold jewellery or any other expensive ornaments along with you.
- Maintain discipline at the airport and in the flight.
-Do not consume any liquor if offered in the flight. If any nuisance caused in the flight will result expulsion from China immediately you land there.
- Carry black ball pen to fill the emigration, customs and entry forms in the airport.
- Wear shoes which is compulsory for both boys and girls during the travel till you reach the Medical University in China.
- Full hand shirt with light sweater or any other warm clothes are advised while traveling due to low temperature in the flight and in the airports.
- Last but not the least…give respect to all the Chinese you come across while your travel to the University and always be polite.
Donts to be followed in China
1. Do not get involved into any sort of any political activity or never make any remarks about any political aspect in China.
2. Do not even try to pass any lewd remarks to any girls inside the University or outside.
3. Do not fight with any person inside the University or outside.
4. Do not try to steal anything from the shops or departmental stores or anywhere in China.
5. Do not allow a deep fall in percentage of Attendance in the University classes.
6. Do not go out alone outside the University in the 1st year until and unless you know the Chinese language a little bit or else you may not be able to return to the University.
In 2012 only around 14 students were expelled from the Universities in China due to a) Stealing of goods (5 students), b) Fighting in public places (6 students) c) Molesting girls (2 students) d) Poor attendance in Class (1 student).
Please note that China is a very much strict country where everyone abide by the law and in China if a student do any sort of crime then he will be expelled from the University at once.
In China security is thats why in the highest level in the whole world.